<VV> Cheap engine cores

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:55:57 -0400

I have a couple late 110 engine cores in the NoVA/DC area I'd like to
get rid of cheap (to make room for other stuff :-)

  - RD code shortblock (case, barrels, rods, crank, etc).  I kept it
because it had good studs and barrels.  $20.

  - '65 RH mostly complete.  Turned when I got it, been inside.  $30

Either would be useful if you're building a new engine and need a core.
  As-is, you pick up.  If the prices aren't low enough, make an offer!
--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/