<VV> Item did not sell

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:54:18 -0700

At 1727 04/26/2004 +0000, kaczmarek@charter.net wrote:
>Tony is probably already on his way to get this car
>
>HANK
>>
>> From: chris czepyha <thegeek2@juno.com>
>> Date: 2004/04/26 Mon PM 03:33:32 GMT
>> To: virtualvairs@skiblack.com
>> Subject: <VV> Item did not sell
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2474656057
>>
>> The item did not sell, the seller is considering parting out.
>>
>> I have no stake in this vehicle, just didn't want it going to waste.  I
>> have asked for a price on the trim, but have not heard back other than he
>> would consider parting out if the vehicle did not sell.

I'm sorta surprised I didn't know about this car since it's just up the road
from my house...  usually I hear about every Vair in any back yard and barn
etc
since people know I have Vairs and the spies are always finding stuff.   It's
how the '67 500 coupe came to be, among others.

I currently already have enough Vair projects but this low mileage car is
likely well worth the time and trouble for the driveline and suspension alone
if that opening bid price is still valid.   Trouble is, I hate to part out a
Vair anymore...  they're getting scarce these days and if any "discovered"
Vair
is capable of being salvaged, especially a 4-door, it speaks volumes to take
the shot...  providing one has the space and facilities to do  so.   I'm
getting short on space, got a few Vairs already to go through.   But I'll
e-mail the guy, see what's doing.

tony..