<VV> 20th annual Corvair Atlanta Springfest

Scott Trunkhill corvair@trunkhill.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:28:17 -0400

Chuck pretty much covered it all. It was a great weekend. The
Convention Raffle car looks gorgeous, there are some photos mixed in
with the link below. I went go-cart racing for the first time Friday
night and it was a wild time.

I have posted some photos from the event on my Web site.

http://corvair.us

>We had an awesome Springfest this year. Corvair Atlanta and co-host
>Heart of Georgia Corvairs, dialed in a special weather request for the weekend
>and were granted a spectacular Georgia Mountain's weekend.

<SNIP>

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta