<VV> Custom Seats

G Fox gfox@vanion.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:38:52 -0600

Norm, et al

we have posted lots of modern seat applications before!

They are extremely easy to do, mazda 626 1999 and younger,
Hyundai, same age, Dodge Stratus electric six way yr was
2002?

our club members just go down to the upullit yard and
tyically get the entire seating package front and rear,
belts if you want them for 90 bucks or less!

Installation is a snap; if you know how to drill out a
rivet, search for aircraft grade type fastners etc, maybe
weld a bracket properly, you will be able to drive and enjoy
your daily driver and be as comfortable as your 2004
vehicle.  I have some free to Corsa and local club members
take out late model corvair seats sitting here now.

typically we just change out seats on Corvair daily drivers,
so purists, please don't cringe!

Oh, if you need substantial weight bearing capacity, the
dodge stratus bucket seat proved comfortable for a 216 lb
five foot woman who also required a 72" seat belt. We found
the longer seat belt from a modern car also.

garrie fox
colorado springs, CO       United States Of America