Late Coupe spoiler, was: FC spoiler, was: <VV> Tire Pres

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:36:04 -0400

The "valance panel" (as GM calls it) for a '66-9 can be bolted right on
a '65. You just have to drill the holes for the screws. For a more
agressive spoiler, try a Camaro spoiler or get a Corsa Enterprises
spoiler (available from one of the vendors - I forget whom, at the
moment).

The S-10 will fit the FC but not (to my knowledge) a Corvair car.

-Mark