<VV> Seats With Intergrated Shoulder Harness

Yenko119@aol.com Yenko119@aol.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:44:33 EDT

I would like to add a seating system to what Kent has listed:

            Leather or cloth seats from the 2002 - 2004 GMC Truck line. They
are available
            with or without power and all include the harness in the frame
unite. They have great
            lower seat bolster as well as the back side bolsters!

Bill "Swamp Rat" Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA

*******************************

My research from about two years ago turned up the following have seats with
integrated harnesses:

a) Recent Chrysler Sebring convertibles
b) Recent Dodge PUs
c) Recent Oldsmobile Aurora sedans
d) Recent Cadillac sedans
e) Recent Oldsmobile SUVs

Of these, (b) and (e) sit too high and aren't good candidates. (D) is
probably expensive; (c) might be a little cheaper and they are essentially
the same seat as (d). (A) seems to be the best choice in terms of price and
availability so that's what I chose, as others have noted.

--Kent