<VV> !st Race Weekend

VairMech@aol.com VairMech@aol.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:26:12 EDT

    'Tis the season.
    My first race of the season is this coming weekend at Waterford Hills. It
is a Saturday and Sunday racing weekend.
    If I get all the parts back for my car I will be there racing, if not,
then I will be there working. It is a terible thing when you work for yourself
and by yourself. Time really is a factor when you need to make a living also. I
may be bolting on a few engine parts at the track! Nothing serious though
just sheetmetal. I need to finish installing the new brake SHOES today and a
couple of other things. Everything should work out, it usually does.
    Goin' Racin', I hope.
    Ken Hand