<VV> Visit to SoCal / Auto Museums, etc.

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:17:49 EDT

Hi John,

As always, I am delayed getting through my digests so you may already have

I highly recommend The Petersen Automotive Museum.  There are some incredible
cars there.  The website is as follows.

www.petersen.org

You may also want to head out to the Fairplex in Pomona.  They have the Super
Chevy Show through May 2nd and then they have the Twilight Cruise on May 5th.

The website is as follows.

www.fairplex.com

Both sites will give you directions as well a hours, etc.

Have fun.
Doc