<VV> Underhood Padding

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:18:22 -0700

This brings up a point:

The Elmers glue trick on preserving the pads was something I got from that
other fellow at a show who had a really nice car entered, wearing a pad that
had been "Elmered", looked great.    He was a well spoken sort, a little
older,
nice sharp late model Monza...  I don't even remember the color; I was
interested in the engine bay and that pad...  noting that it was molded and
looked like brand new.

Is he maybe possibly on this list, or does anyone know him based on the
glue/pad thingy?   If nothing else I'd like to thank the fellow for that tip
from years ago because it does work.

tony..