<VV> Retrieval of Saved VirtualVairs E-mails (Little Corvair)

Jebfmc@aol.com Jebfmc@aol.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:36:44 EDT

To all you computer savvy types out there: HELP!
My AOL 9.0 went down and I had to re-load a new copy. Everything came back
(like my
Favorite Places list) but my file folder of saved E-mails from VirtualVairs
did not. I called the AOL Help Line and ended up talking to an Indian, in
India, named "Shawn". He helped me find all the files under my AOL screen name,
about 22, and told me to copy the largest one into my AOL file, presuming that it
was my VirtualVairs E-mail file. As I only have one phone line, I couldn't be
on-line and talk to him at the same time.I followed his instructions but it
did not work. I may have copied the wrong file. I have two questions:
1. How do I read the files listed under my screen name (to insure that I have
the correct file)
2. What are the steps to copy them back into my "VirtualVair" file folder

                  Thanks for any asssistance in this matter,
                    Jim Bennetts