<VV> Corvair in a Movie!

Derek Archer eggman@owt.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:55:56 -0700

I was watching the 1988 movie "UHF" (The DVD was released in 2002)
starring "Weird Al" Yankovic and noticed something strange. There is
about a 10-second scene in the movie where there is a red late-model
CORVAIR convertible in the background!! The view is from the front, and
it is almost definitely a corvair. This can be seen at timecode
1:10:22.(H:MM:SS) However, toward the end of the movie, the car is
shown again, but only the interior. I didn't catch the timecode. But
the interior looks more like an early Mustang convertible. Kind of
interesting as I have NEVER seen a corvair used in a movie before.