<VV> Oil Filters - an interesting thing......

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:23:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/2004 3:06:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, BobHelt  writes:

So I  don't know about your experiences, but I have shown that the Fram
filter does  install correctly and that the new filter could definitely be pulled
up tight  enough to seal internally (and not be overtightened).

Are you  surprised? <ggg> (See your opening  statement.)
Regards,

Thanks - That is what I asked the guy to do, Install it on the cut adapter
(broken, in his case) and see if it contacted. Thanks for the effort - But
I'll still buy WIX (grin) - Seth