FW: <VV> VIN & Fisher Body Tag Question

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:27:20 -0400

Bruce, both the body and VIN tag identify the year, model, body style and
plant of manufacture.  The body and the car have separate serial numbers.

I think a '64 should be similar to '65.  Take a look at this:

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/buildtag/index.htm

If you want me to take a stroke at decoding the body tag you have, I'm
willing.

Did you ever go home last night? ggggg

Norm