<VV> Speakers

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:04:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2004 4:04:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

I don't  necessarily want to start a thread on speakers, but the EUM won't  be
tolerable for more than a short run without music.  I have a radio  that I
will
mount under the dash or in the glovebox, probably the dash so I  can adjust
it.

I saw a neat new product at the Corvair Underground table in Lexington. It
is for earlys, so relax. But it was trick. It was a pair of aluminum speaker
brackets that mount to the kick panel air inlets. They position the speakers up
 out of harms way and point them out to the passenger area. Perhaps something
 like this could be developed for the late models. -  Seth