<VV> Corvair in Hot Rod

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:21:20 -0400

The gentleman ( whose name escapes me now) who had the V8 hardtop
convertible in Flagstaff had a vendor spot in Lexington. His display was
primarily about that subframe that you mentioned. I bought one of his
T-shirts and the picture on it is the exact same one that is Hot Rod.
The name of his company is Athestic Design Engineering and is based in
Southern California. He also spoke at the V8 Registry meeting and may
have even mentioned the Georgia project car, but I'm not sure.

Marc Sheridan