<VV> hub caps, tires, and speakers

Bonnzz@aol.com Bonnzz@aol.com
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:00:11 EDT

Hey gang,
does any one have a 13 inch Corsa hub cap for sale?? I have only 3 for the 66
I am restoring. I have a Spyder cap I can trade for it if someone needs one.
It doesn't need to be in concourse condition, but would like a nice one.
Also, will a 205-60-13 fit on a stock rim, and not rub on the tie rod ends??
As to the person that has the speaker question, I just bought a really cool
300 watt, complete with a nice finnished box, (with 2 nice chrome bars going
across the speakers) for only 15 bucks at Walmart. It fits great in the rear
cargo area under the rear window. Can't beat it for only 15 bucks. Also sounds
very well with only a 40 watt radio.
                                                         Mark Kinnan
Lake Placid, Fl.
                                                          64 Spyder, 66 Corsa