<VV> CORSA, CORVANATICS, COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE & MORE FOR SALE

PhilMcNear@aol.com PhilMcNear@aol.com
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:25:00 EDT

I've decided to leave the realm of collectible cars all together. The
Corvairs have all found new homes and now I want my publication collection to do the
same. First, I have a complete set of CORSA newsletters and magazines(except
for the very first newsletter); a complete set of CORVANATICS newsletters; a
complete set of COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE publications; plus I have extra
hardbacks, paperbacks, brochures, ect. Best REASONABLE offer (no fire sale offers.)
Please contact me apart from the discussion group if there are any inquiries.

Phil McNear