<VV> CORSA, CORVANATICS, COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE & MORE FOR SALE

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 02:02:31 EDT

PhilMcNear@aol.com writes:

<< The
 Corvairs have all found new homes and now I want my publication collection
to do the
 same. First, I have a complete set of CORSA newsletters and magazines(except
 for the very first newsletter); a complete set of CORVANATICS newsletters; a
 complete set of COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE publications; plus I have extra
 hardbacks, paperbacks, brochures, ect. >>

Phil, Why don't you donate them to the Corvair Museum?
Regards,
Bob Helt