<VV> hub caps, tires, and speakers (humor)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:54:31 EDT

Dennis,

I have a bunch of low value caps sitting around as well.  I get them in those
"package deals."  Perhaps, we can come up with a contest for our Vair events.
 We already have the valve cover races.  Maybe we can have a hubcap Frisbee
contest where the loser has to take all the hubcaps used in the contest.  We
can break the contest into two segments; Early and Late caps so that we can
discuss which contest is better here on VV.

Doc