<VV> turboing a 95 hp engine

robert guerin plumbob3@localnet.com
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:44:06 -0400

I am thinking of putting a turbo on a 1965 95 hp engine presently in my
corsa.It's there while the 140 is being rebuilt.So the turboed 95 hp is not a
long term thing.I have a 150hp that also needs rebuilding so the parts to do
this are available.I am not looking to dismantle the 95 just add the turo and
distributor.I know the cam is biggest performance problem but how bad? Car
does not get driven much less than 1500 miles a year and not autocross this is
being for mainly looks and a little more performance till the 140 gets
done.Are their major reasons for not doing this.Any comments will greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Robert Guerin
65 corsa convert.(95hp maybe turbo)