<VV> hub caps, tires, and speakers (humor)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:32:46 EDT

Alan,

Think Plastic Surgery ............... Yes, I know ..... Saline is better.

I still think that hubcaps would look better than those cones Madonna used to
wear.  The Goth chicks would wear the '64 Spyder caps.

Doc