<VV> Draggin' Ultras

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:15:25 -0700

At 11:20 hours 08/10/2004 -0400, Sadek Charles H DLVA wrote:
>Tony, You have such a way with colors-glad to see the Multiplas are
>following the fashion statements portrayed by your '60... :>)
>
>Chuck S

I have an announcement to make.

Over the weekend, I stripped and sanded/primed the roof and front/rear deck
lids and tops of the fenders on my '60 4-door.    Tomorrow during the Wed
night tech session I'm gonna collect up my NOS rocker panels and the front
and rear lower valence panels and break out the MIG again, so as to do up
some more refurbishing this coming weekend in the driveway (usually work on
other peoples stuff at the tech sessions).    I also dragged that gallon of
white lacquer out of storage so as to have it on hand to do the door jambs
and under the roof shelf etc. as a preliminary to the rest of the work that
is long overdue on the car.

My  boss got on me last week and told me that unless I did something about
my '60 4-door that he was gonna start making me park it behind the
building...

tony..