<VV> Egads!!!!

James Davis jld@wk.net
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:33:16 -0500

Now wait a minute.  The Rampside that won everything ran on a 20.3 dial-in
and never broke out.  Walt Davison, #366, ran on a 19.7 dial-in and lost in
the second round (to the Rampside) because he broke out with a
19.57.  Considering the Rampside is a 4-sp 110 engine and Walts is a 95
powerglide.....
Jim Davis