<VV> Re: Shhhh...'60 questions

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:36:52 EDT

Tony and Alan,
       That reminds me of the time many years ago when a persistent salesman
tried to sell my wife an antifreeze special he was promoting.  She told him
she didn't think it was for her car, but her kept persisting.  So she told him
that she would buy some but only IF he showed her just where to put it in her
car, parked right outside.  (Now she well knew very well that her Corvair was
air cooled and didn't use any antifreeze or even water, for that matter, but
she couldn't resist.(:-)  He followed her out of the store, took one look at the
Corvair, muttered some expletive under his breath and disappeared back into
his store.
       My wife gleefully recounted the tale to me later that evening.
       Frank "long memory for some things" Burkhard