<VV> My search is over!

Bruce Shaw Bruce.Shaw@TCSNLaw.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:53:37 -0400

My thanks to all who have offered advice, told me of cars for sale,
looked over cars for me and just given me encouragement in my search.
In the process of my long search for just the right car, I met (mostly
by email or telephone) countless "Corvair people."  Without exception,
the people I came into contact with during my search were all eager to
help me out in any way they could.  I have just purchased a '64 Monza
convertible from a gentleman in Virginia.  Now it just has to arrive in
Michigan and I'll be on the road!  Again, many thanks to all.