<VV> VAIR MOTOR, AGAIN.

BRUCE BLACKMON BRUCE BLACKMON" <blackmon@llano.net
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:31:38 -0500

Maybe I was not clear the first time, this is a complete drive train, all in
one piece. Motor,(a 140), transaxle, and 4-speed tranny. It seems as though it
will fit, Thanks to all who replyed, only problem will be getting it in the
van, weight wise. What does a complete drivetrain weigh? I have some ideas as
to how to do it. I just thought in might make a nice project to work on in the
winter, and rebuild so I can learn on it, and have a spare 140/4 speed in case
I need it some time. Both 65s are 140s. So, what does a drivetrain weigh?
Thanks all, thats why I love this place. BRUCE