<VV> FS 67 Vert Vair and parts in Chicago

John Sconiers jsconiers@mac.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:43:29 -0500

I have a red 67 vert vair for sale.  The buyer I had paid for it but
has been unable to come pick it up.  I would like to sell it and
reimburse the buyer as it needs to go asap.  The car has Black interior
and a 110 HP Engine with 3 speed manual.  Good for a rebuild or for
parts.  The car has a few  new parts including:

oil pan gasket
gas tank (repro form clarks)
fuel filter
two new tires (one not even mounted)
idler arm, bolts

The engine runs but is in need of tune up.  The trans works without a
hitch.  The exterior of the vehicle is red with rust spots in the usual
places like the doors and fender and specs of surface rust on the hood.
  It has all of the orig bumpers, tags, etc except for the word corvair
at the rear of the car.  I have a new white top from KEE that is not
installed and is still in the box (400).  The car has a power top
(again top not installed) and some other options.  The dash is in
decent condition with no cracks or warping.  The bucket seats have a
head rest.  The drivers side seat has a tear.  The previous owner of
the vehicle replaced the floor boards with metal and didn't do a good
job of it and I would do it over.  I found this when I removed the
carpeting.  I have replacements restoration carpet (black) new in the
box that is a reproduction.  I have the radio that came with it but it
doesn't work.  The pulley knob for the lights is missing as well.
Almost two months ago I took the car out of a friends garage and it has
been sitting outside my house waiting to be picked up.  My house is
going up for sale and I would like to have it removed ASAP plus I
already purchased a new corvair.  I am willing to part it out but would
like to sell it whole.  Might be willing to entertain trade offers but
again would prefer to just outright sell.

pictures available at:

http://homepage.mac.com/jsconiers/PhotoAlbum3.html

JOHN