<VV> MONTHLY ULTRA SPECIALS

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:53:20 -0400

FRIENDS, Our DeckRug ULTRA engines don't waste your time
and money with "Break-In" exspenses !!! NO changing those $$$$$
oil filters NO changing that $$$$$ break-in oil !!! Mr. DeckRug says
"GET IN AND DRIVE" whether it's 500rpm or 5000 rpm OUR ULTRA
engines will GET IT DONE !!!

IF she's leakin just use our ULTRA RESEAL KIT of slightly used previously
owned but never abused  Gaskets, seals, and washers..............
YES SIR FRIENDS we help you SEAL EM RIGHT !!!

SPECIAL THIS MONTH ONLY on multipurpose recycled 80/90 engine AND
tranny oil. JUST BUY one plastic FIVE gallon container of this SPECIAL
ULTRA BLEND and you are fixed for at least 1500 miles of ULTRA driving in
your Corvair. (container LID and ULTRA decals extra). FRIENDS DON'T let
these SUMMER SPECIALS pass you by.  Only $22.57 or $35.34 with lid
and decals for ULTRA OIL !!! (call MR. DeckRug for EURO or NAFTA pricing)

FrontMan
Eastern Rep.
DeckRug Enterprises, Inc.,Ltd. Esquire Jr.
WTBRT PR

Euro REP.
ULTRA EURO Ambassador at large
StinglMan