<VV> MONTHLY ULTRA SPECIALS

Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:44:56 -0600

Hey one satisfied customer here.... with My ULTRA series 110..... BREAK IN
??  Mine came niceley pre-broken in with 100,000+ miles.  Who needs new
oil, used ULTRA motorcycle out of my friends 99 Katana works great....   No
oil changes required either... with the ULTRA series gaskets it loses at
least a quart a week thereby eliminating time wasted on oil changing.
-Geoff
63 Coupe W/ ULTRA 110

--On Thursday, August 12, 2004 1:53 PM -0400 "Louis C. Armer, Jr."