<VV> Rear seat belts in early model

Travis Bolton kc_corvair@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize in advance if this has been covered before, but I have tried searching and found nothing.

I recently bought (haven't even picked it up yet), a '64 coupe and I need to put rear seat belts in it.  I one time saw a diagram on how to do it, and had it bookmarked, but it's gone now.

If anyone can tell me how to go about that, or point me to a source to find it, I would really appreciate.  I have two kids in car seats, so if I don't get seat belts in the back I will never get to drive the car.

Thanks,
Travis