<VV> RE: Zero Compression update 3 and engine brake inperiod question

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:25:35 -0400

I've talked to people that tried just that, and the most common
complaint is that the rings NEVER seat in with synthetic. One guy ran
his for over 10,000 miles and STILL didn't have them seated. Changed to
dino oil and they seated in in less than 1,000 miles. THEN he switched
to syn.

But as they say, whatever works for you...... :o)

-Mark