<VV> Brake Linings

James Dallas BEC176@msn.com
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:03:12 -0500

Ned, I only have enough jacks and stands for 2 vehicles at a time so I haven't
had a chance to look at the third.  Thanks for the reply on which way faces
what.

Jim Dallas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AeroNed@aol.com
  To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 8:38 AM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Brake Linings

  Jim,

  You mentioned how 2 of your car's brakes were set up, what about the third?

  The Shop Manual says that the short lining faces forward. Of course that's
in
  the LM shop manual, but the earlies should be the same.

  If your having trouble with the brakes, maybe you shouldn't drive your car
  our meeting tonight (G).

  Ned