<VV> HACOA 40 Years and Counting

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:17:40 -0500

How many of you are going to the Heart of America Corvair Owners
Association 40th Anniversary Celebration in Overland Park, KS?  I decided
to go.

I can take any CORSA merchandise you want, see the CORSA Merchandise page
http://www.corvair.org/csamerc.html and let me know what you need.  You
will save the shipping which is usually 15%.  We have the new CORSA
Membership rosters, printed just before the convention and the Denim shirts
with the CORSA emblem (which I owe Harry a picture of so he can post it on
the web site).  The Rosters are $5.and the Denim shirts are $29.00.  We
also have a good supply of the brand new enamel on chrome plate brass car
badges for $25.00.  Let me know if you want me to bring anything with the
size you want.

This look like a fun event put on by the oldest continuously running
Corvair Club.

Dennis