<VV> The suspension is killing me...

Mike Mike <themoose@mindspring.com>
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:30:32 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

While removing the front suspension from a 1966 140/PG, it appears the bolts/cage nuts are beyond removing.  PB Blaster couldn't cut through the siezed bolt/cage nuts.  Sadly, 2 bolts met their demise and I believe one cage nut has decided to stay with the remains of a bolt (not good).

Long story short: How do you remove suspension bolts/cage nuts, once they have broken?
(I will be ordering new bolts/cage nuts)

I am accepting any suggestions, advice, guidance, etc. on removing the old bolts/cage nuts, and repairing the situation.

Many thanks to VV
Mike in Atlanta
(Moose...)