<VV> (no subject)

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm@greatnortherncorp.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:31:40 -0500

Guys,
I need some advice for a fellow club member, for his 64 Spyder:

I was heading to a car show this morning. I noticed a little bit of chattering prior to pulling up to a stop sign. It made the car jerk like you were trying to start from a stop in 3rd or 4th gear.  I shifted into neutral at the stop sign and  I then shifted into 1st and the car wouldn't move. It wouldn't move in any gear. I had it towed home and put it up on jack stands and checked the linkage. Linkage moves in and out of the transmission with the shift lever. Now, where do I go from here? There is no noise coming from the transaxle. Got any ideas?

What about it - any guesses?
Thanks,
Andy K.