<VV> cold valve adjustment :

tkalp@cox.net tkalp@cox.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 8:14:23 -0400

Philippe,

For a Klutz like me there are too many variables when rolling the pushrod, how oily are your fingers, how good is your grip.  Even the in and out method is beyond me. I use the thinnest feeler gauge that I have and find the "zero" lash point like you were setting solid lifters then turn in the desired amount. This was a VV suggestion and it works great for me.

Best of Luck

Terry Kalp