<VV> What do we do on a RR/NECC weekend

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:40:50 -0400

I should add that my older boys - who are a few years away from driving
- had a most excellent time at SP!  For them it was:

Watch dad talk. Look at cars. Watch dad drive. Watch dad talk. Take
pictures of cars. Watch dad drive. Listen to dad talk about how the car
is really faster than that. Go on parade laps. Go home.

It was a good weekend of "just us men" :-)  Highly recommended!