<VV> Gas Tank Removal

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:59:40 -0700

At 08:00 hours 08/21/2004 -0400, LonzoVair@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 8/20/2004 4:43:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>chsadek@adelphia.net writes:
>You forgot that sometimes it is awkward and you have to fumble
>with it and coax it with the words you learned in the Navy-or wherever.
>
>You mean like "Thar she blows!" and "Shiver me timbers!", "AHOY!", "Swab the
>deck, mate!" and the ocassional "Batten down the hatches!"?
>Interesting... all over a gas tank...
>
>Later,
>Lonzo

Humm...   I must have learned from a non-navy source.   Ranger school,
maybe...?

"You male offspring of a fleabitten female dog!"

"Maternal parent fornicator!"

"Male rooster lollypop eater!"

"Sorry article of fecal matter!'

"May the Almighty condemn you to far down below!"

"Doody!"

I need to practice on engines now, rather than tanks.

After I resolve something on the 60 4-door I *still* need to remove the
engine in the '62 ragtop and replace its flywheel before it breaks
*Another* starter...

Doody...!

tony..