RARE 'VAIR was Re: <VV> Check out eBay

Ken Wildman k-wildman@onu.edu
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:11:05 -0400

At 12:37 PM 8/21/04 -0400, JVHRoberts@aol.com wrote:
>Click here: eBay item 7916666299 (Ends Aug-22-04 19:45:00 PDT) - 2000 PORSCHE
>BOXSTER S ENGINE AND 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION
>
>Look at the price! And this is a complete Porsche driveline, with 6 speed and
>3.2L waterpumper! Perfect for a mid engine project. And I doubt anyone could
>do a Corvair drivetrain this cheaply.
>
>Food for thought...

You obviously missed the real eBay find:

   A very rare 1962 Corvair Bellair (sic).  I was so over/underwhelmed that
I forgot to check if it has the equally rare (except on eBay) 4 cylinder
engine with newly re-cored radiator or the 4-door coupe body-style.

There may still be time to bid.  Hurry, hurry.
<snicker>
Ken