<VV> Strange economy run happening

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:12:41 -0400

Bruce, #1 although you posted to VV, you addressed to FV, incase you want to
change.

#2 JR...I was NOT the Event master, but the Event master *did* use same
pump, he filled them himself only, to the same spot.  Bruce used almost 1.0
gallon, and most other cars were in the 1.4 range  (Dang that Bruce Schug
!!).  The car was parked in a parking area, where the other cars were, and
it obviously lisping to the driver side.  I SPECIFICALLY told the driver to
get out of the car when the event master stopped, and the driver refused.
He was a 13-15 year old, prob 200lbs.

Barry Ellison

> Bruce,
>
> The lean/angle of the car probably had a LOT to do with it.
> When I fill my civilian car - 96 Blazer, I take note of the
> pavement at the station and try to get to a pump where the
> filler neck will be on the high side - or at least level.  I
> want to make as few stops for gas as possible and this helps
> me fulfill that objective.
>
> After the neck is "full" (just over the flapper door in the
> neck), I bump/rock the car a bit.  I can always get another
> quart of so in by doing that.
>
> It seems to me that your event-master should have had ALL
> vehicles fill at the same pump.
>
> Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.
>
> Later, JR
>
> '61 Rampside Standard 4/110
> '65 Monza Convertible 4/140
> '66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.