<VV> LM Radio replacement

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:35:07 -0400

Mine fit just fine, except for the tilt of the dash plate. Not quite too
sure what your problem is. Is it shaft spacing? Be a little more specific
about the non-fit.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of JKFG717@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 2:56 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> LM Radio replacement

Has anyone used the "USA 1 type" radio replacement in a LM Corvair? I tried
to install mine today and the face is just a hair too big for the dash
plate. I
don't want to grind down my dash plate but I don't see an alternative. The
company isn't open on the weekend and I don't think they can make it any
smaller
but I don't know for sure. Any advise would be great. Thanks, Jim