<VV> Re: Upper Shroud Oil Leak

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 05:34:18 -0400

Are you sure the leaky fuel pump did not dilute the oil in the block causing
blowby?
I had a top shroud leak in my 65 which only seemed to leak under high speed
driving, turned out the "O" ring for the PCV tube was non existant.
also most of the bolts for the top cover (blower bearing housing) were
loose.
by the way, hope you make it to the "Four Clubs" event.
Gary Swiatowy