<VV> Eastern Rust, YES CORVAIR

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:52:03 EDT

Lonzo,

Been there, done that.  I have corrected folks selling stuff with the wrong
description on eBay, etc.  Some are grateful and some get angry.  There was one
guy advertising Green bearings for the EMs as if they were the correct
bearings.  I must assume that the ones who get angry, know that they are giving
misleading info and want to be able to pretend that they "just didn't know."  I
think the politicians call it "plausible deniability."  Telling them that they
are wrong removes that deniability.  Oh well.  I will continue to correct them
as well.

Doc