<VV> '66 Aztec Bronze Carpet

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:27:05 -0400

All the pieces of your Aztec Bronze interior ought to be relatively the
same color. If it doesn't match, then it's not the right color. Look for
a sample area that is the most vibrant, like the back side of the kick
panel or the edge of the seat cover underneath the seat bottom cushion.
This goes for the carpet as well. While I don't know who would have the
closest match, I'd recommend that you always ask for a sample for color
match. Any reputable dealer will be happy to send samples.

-Mark