<VV> Serving more than one master! Cylinder.

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:35:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2004 12:29:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
whubbell@cox.net writes:

Well, I  agree with you, John.  Again, I am not the one putting dual master
cylinders, shoulder harnesses, passenger side mirrors, etc. in my  Corvairs.
But what the heck.  I'm just a nut case  Libertarian.

Bill Hubbell

Of course, if you have ever been driving in a car that had a single master
cylinder and a brake line failure, you may choose to install a dual master in
the future. Speaking from experience.

And Bill, I didn't know you were a Libertarian! <grin>  -Seth