<VV> Corvairs at BeaveRun- Sunday RR Schedule

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:11:38 -0400

For those of you coming, the unofficial Racers' Reunion agenda for Sunday,
August 29, 04 at the host Hampton Inn in Cranberry PA, is provided below.

For those of you close enough to drive over on Sunday, you are all welcome
to bring your Corvair or not, join the entrants' cars in the parking lot at
the hotel, and come to the tech sessions.

For all present Saturday evening, we'll have an informal get together
somewhere after dinner-say about 8 pm to discuss next years track events,
the Tenth RR Anniversary year and the extent of what we would like to do.
Meet in the hotel lobby and we will adjourn somewhere.

UNOFFICIAL RACERS' REUNION AGENDA Sunday 29 August

Dan Giannotti :                          9:00 AM -11:00  RR Free Time

Rick Stansbury :                         11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon  -  Corvair
Safety Preparation for Track events -

John Ryall :                             1:00 PM - 4:00 PM  Registration

Brian O'Neill :                          1:00 PM - 5:00 PM NECC Tech
Inspection-

Ken Klingaman :                          2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - Static vs.
Dynamic Compression Ratio -

Norm Latullippe/Jim Schardt :            4:00 PM - 5:00 PM  - Chalk Talk -
Proper Line for BeaveRun

Brian O'Neill :                          5:00 PM -  Driver's Meeting
(Mandatory)

Informal Dinner

Socializing