<VV> Borders Books Music Sampler?

Yenko119@aol.com Yenko119@aol.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:57:59 EDT

I picked up the very same copy today at Barns & Noble here in Baton Rouge!

I also asked the manager if I could have the poster when the promotion was
over. He said that they would be taken down next Wednesday (9/1) and tossed.
Gave him my card and he will call me next wednesday to come pick it up!

If I am not mistaken there was a rather insignificant book that came out
about a year ago with this same picture on the cover. Don't remember the name but
the cover had nothing to do with the book.

I agree with Bill...music is rather strange!

Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA