<VV> different thread humor

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:01:39 -0700

At 02:06 hours 08/26/2004 -0500, J R Read_HML wrote:
>Paint the car...   He  He..
>

>Later, JR
>

>From: "Tony Underwood" <tonyu@roava.net>
>>
>> Let's assume I have a pair of buckets that look good in a late Vair but
>> they're blue.  They'd look tacky in a red car.    What works well to
>change

...but I already bought the gallon of Red for the car...

Considering how much red lacquer costs these days, I'd be getting off lots
cheaper to just buy some grey or black seats.    Or just go with blue and
be done with it.   Or, use the red on something else and leave the ragtop
in primer...

Sell the seats and the ragtop and buy a Pinto "porthole" station wagon with
a radical 302 in it...

Or, buy a sh!tload of Sharpie permanent marker pens, leave the box open and
close enough to the offspring for her to see them and then tell her NOT to
blot out any of the blue cloth...

tony..