<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #976 - 13 msgs

GFrenzie@aol.com GFrenzie@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:12:18 EDT

Sam.....the 350 temp is right on the money....mine ran that all day long
unless I was really on it ....it would then run between 375 and 400...hard to
determine as the temp gradations were not there..just guessing.The temp gauge
was marked 200...400...600.

With the "bucking" at speed..it sounds like you need to adjust the air/fuel
mixture..it may be starving for one or the other. Take one or two of the plugs
 out from each bank and look at them...if they look "white" then you are
running  too lean of a mixture and you want to richen it up. You want them to be
just a nice light brown color...

I'm sure you get other responses...good luck...
George