<VV> vendor

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:00:14 -0700 (PDT)

 The few times I have sent parts to Canada, I have
experienced similar shipping charges and extra fees.
Jeff is very well known and strives to make his
customers happy. As a recent customer of his, who had
a very minor problem with a part order - I can say
that Jeff handled it very professionally and I was
quite satisfied with his service and merchandise.

 Mike
 YS-117

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2485362172&ssPa